vrijdag 15 mei 2009

brb :)

As some of you may have noticed, I haven’t updated this weblog for a while. A lot has happened since. I entered a writing competition, where I didn’t make the last 30, but I did discover how much I enjoyed it to write my little stories in Dutch again. How much easier I could play with words, that could stop time and write a ‘slow’ story about it. So I started a Dutch weblog about a month ago: fairyinabottle.blogspot.com. I know that most of you can’t read that blog. I wish I could write those things in English as well, but that’s something for the future. But I will update this weblog irregularly. I promise ;)

Oh btw!
Elfje finally got her babydeer! The ubercute babytree and a walking pink flower joined my pet collection and got me to the number of 75 pets!

And I did get the mount from Hc MGT at elfje, the chocobo, the beautiful white bird. My guildie, who lost the roll from me, almost killed me.. But it’s worth it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten